Event Details

2018 Debenture Consent Solicitation

April 19, 2018 04:00 PM EST

As announced on March 22, 2018, Gran Colombia is seeking consent from 2018 Debenture holders to amend the 2018 Indenture to permit a private placement of up to 95,000 units for anticipated aggregate gross proceeds of up to US$95,000,000 to be used for the redemption in full, at par, of the Company’s 2020 and 2024 Debentures and for general corporate purposes. The 2018 Debenture Consent Solicitation will expire at 4:00 p.m. (Toronto time) on April 19, 2018, unless extended by the Company in its sole discretion.

If Gran Colombia receives the requisite consent from holders representing at least 66 2/3% of the issued and outstanding number of 2018 Debentures, the Company will increase the annual interest rate on the 2018 Debentures from 1% to 5% from the closing of the private placement to the maturity date of the 2018 Debentures.

Concurrent with the consent solicitation, Gran Colombia will be offering holders of the 2018 Debentures the opportunity to exchange their debt at the closing of the private placement for a cash payment equal to 19% of the principal amount of their debt and the remaining 81% of the principal amount will be settled with Common Shares based on the conversion price of US$1.95 per Common Share.

The following are the materials related to the 2018 Debenture Consent Solicitation process:

2018 Consent Solicitation Statement
2018 Consent Form
2018 Election Form

Beneficial Holders should not deliver a Consent Form or an Election Form but instead must follow the procedures of their Intermediary. The Intermediary will make a Consent election electronically through the CDS system. If you have any questions regarding the terms of the Solicitation or requests for assistance relating to the procedures for delivering your Consent Form and/or Election Form, please contact Kingsdale Advisors by phone at 1-866-228-8818 or email at contactus@kingsdaleadvisors.com.

Subscribe

Email Address *
Mailing Lists *




 
Enter the code shown above.

Contact Us

Head Office
401 Bay Street, Suite 2400, PO Box 15
Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4
Telephone: (416) 360-4653
Fax: (416) 603-4653

Colombia Operations Office
Calle 4 Sur No 43A-195 Centro Ejecutivo, oficina 230B Medellin, Colombia
Telephone: +57(4) 448 5220

Investor Relations
investorrelations@grancolombiagold.com

Resumes
talento.humano@grancolombiagold.com.co